Workshops are a platform for learning and gaining experience through a shared medium.
All workshops have three things in common: Interactive, evidence based, and hands on.
VSVS has pioneered workshops in healthcare delivering several topics to its participants that deal with:
- Burnout: Tackling the pandemic of burnout in the healthcare industry through our AAA approach: Awareness, Acknowledgement and Assessment, and Action.
- Self-leadership and leading others: Individualizing approaches on strengths, communication, self-management, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Residency training: Meeting the challenges of residency training and helping in excelling in the ACGME competencies through coaching, emotional intelligence, self-care and wellness.
- Self-care and wellness: Tackling perhaps the most important determinant of peak healthcare performance through highlighting its unique challenges and benefits.
- Coaching: Developing coaching skills to enhance performance; training managers as coaches and physicians as coaches
- Emotional intelligence: Enhancing emotional intelligence by bringing together neuroscience, positive psychology, assessment tools, and best practices.
- Resilience: Offering theoretical and practical applications that help develop skills and abilities to adapt and thrive in this ever changing, dynamic, and sometimes challenging world